Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Of happy birthdays and love affairs.. and the edge of emotions..





been craving for ice cream for the past 2 months...

Met the 2 backstabbers there...




My ride for the 30th of January.. a Boeing 737.. haven't been on this for quite a while..
Well it was supposed to be on the 28th of January.. however due to unforeseen circumstances i've been unable to blog much.. due to fact that i was travelling over the weekend and i subsequently fell ill after arriving back from JB ... doing much better now..

I always do this a cheapo present.. no money needed at all.. hahahaha kalau sms kena bayar jugak..


Happy birthday to Cherap -- my roomate from Kolej Mara Banting.. my good friend..
The 'Speaker' , the guy with the weirdest of advises.. Congratulations on turning 27 mate.. cepat2 sikit kawen..



Happy birthday to Kak Dell HITLER... need to emphasize on the Hitlerness seperti biasa nih..
The one yg senantiasa memberi nasihat yg penuh Hitler dgn muke tak berperasaan..
kejam tapi bernas? hahaha biar pecah di perut sampai peritonitis.. jgn pecah di mulut..
Congratulations on turning errr '21'?

Happy birthday again to Cherap and Kak Dell.. 2 very great friends..




Well, they went through my wallet and found something from November.. haha a MAS plane ticket... which was duly torn up..




something random...

I think i'm falling for Katherine Mcphee..KM
as per usual nampak sangat aku takda kerja..
Looks prettier as a brunette ..
hmmm kene carik no telefon nih...





Terrified..

You, by the light
Is the greatest find
In a world full of wrong
You're the thing that's right

Finally made it through the lonely
To the other side

You set it again, my heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love
And I'm terrified
For the first time and the last time
In my only life

And this could be good
It's already better than that
And nothing's worse
Than knowing you're holding back

I could be all that you need
If you let me try

You set it again, my heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love
And I'm terrified
For the first time and the last time
In my only

I only said it 'cause I mean it
I only mean 'cause it's true
So don't you doubt what I've been dreaming
'Cause it fills me up and holds me close whenever I'm without you

You set it again, my heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love
And I'm terrified
For the first time and the last time
In my only

hmmm reading phrases in japanese.. hopefully will be able to make the trip without any hitches insya-Allah..

hematoma resorption.. still tender at places.. still tak sempat nak buat x-ray..
hmmm buleh suruh KM urut nih.. bagi tak bongkak..
p/s- buleh masuk CVP kat vein kaki nih.. hahaha

No comments :