Friday, January 28, 2011

El Nino and Epiphanies - Writer's block



i'm having writer's block and i'm still drafting the thing in my head.. so give it a while..
will post it by Saturday insya-Allah

_____________________________________________________

I've been quite the busy bee for the past few months.. flying and driving to a lot of places ...
london , JB , Seremban, Batu Pahat, Kelantan , got stuck in Bukit Antarabangsa masa Thaipusam..
meeting up with a lot of my friends.. last weekend i was in miri - met up with arep and zak - who i last met 3 years ago.. in pj.. that year zak got engaged.. the following year he got married and last year he had his first child.. hmmm what a good friend i am..
arep-- 3 tahun dulu innocent lagi.. skrg.. hmmmmm dating ngan taylor swift sahaja..
k.naiemah also came down from kapit - ' spur of the moment' thing katanya.. haha time kasih la turun dan membelanja... malang tak sempat bawak gambar2.. kalu tak buleh tulung bakar sekali masa tuh..

well i digress..
it's been a fairly long week.. filled with epiphanies..
some are weird.. some are P&C (private and confidential) .. some are deliberate.. some are repetitive and some are just downright vague..

1) I think a lot.. but somehow i also improvise.. i think as cherap and abbas know.. i am a person who thinks a lot.. too much at times.. force of habit probably.. i think about what i say.. what i do.. what my actions affect.. etc... usually i do things as i wish... but when it involves others.. i put a lot of consideration into it.. a bad habit probably..

2) Referring to no.1 , feeling a bit the clueless/obfuscated as per usual..
oh ye.. i am as stubborn and single minded as ever..



3) Be careful with what you wish for..



4) I have a high pitched laugh.. this can be usually heard when i play football.. i've been conscious of it for the past year.. haha ada yg kata gelak cam org gile.. hahaha pedulik ape.. nice laugh .. heck i really live up to the slogan - eat football, drink football , breathe football.. org kata gelak cam hantu..

5) Brushing your teeth after eating an orange feels weird man...

6) I love to travel.. and i am slated to do so for the next 3 weeks..
Last week i was in miri, this weekend i'll be going down to JB to see Kak Dell and Kak Dija,
the following week i'll be in Kota Bharu for didi's wedding , and the week after that i'll be in
Kulim(insya-Allah) for Cherap's engagement..

My favourite mode of transportation are airplanes.. i always feel a bit excited when i get on a plane..
I believe it's the best way to travel.. but car trips with good friends are the 2nd best la.. doing nothing in the car except - talk , talk and talk - nothing beats that..
Can't really say much about water transport.. the only water transport i remember is taking the ferry from lumut to pangkor , the langkawi ferry to pulau payar , and the 25 minutes down the river thames.. so i'm not well versed with that form of transport..

The last train trip i had was.. discounting ERL and LRT trains.. hmmmmm the Eurostar .. peh lama tul.. i took the Eurostar from London to Paris and that was in 2001 - that was fun.. looking at the french countryside..

I've been to my fair amounts of countries.. i'm hoping i'll add to that in the near future and the farther future - (God willing) - i've been to
- London - x4 times
- Bristol - x1 time
- Saudi Arabia - x4 times kot
- France - x1
- Turkey(Istanbul)
- Indonesia(Jakarta) - x1
- Thailand x1
- Brunei x1
- Finland- walaupun stopover kejap saja.. hahaha

Within Malaysia, i've only probably not gone to just one state.. and that would be Perlis.. hmm tah la bile nak pegi. biar la..



7) I have a lot of great friends.. who i think will get along with each other if they meet.. haha can't imagine Cherap , Azamil , Abbas , Rahman meeting.. there will be a lot of fireworks..

8) It's probably the El Nino effect.. it's January and it's supposed to be winter.. i'm not sure why spring is here already..it sure feels like spring...

9) ** probably P&C **
I KWIWTD.. however I am NSWISDI or not...

10) ** P&C **
I am NGTDAF now, will just WFSNTGM kot.. probably then i WMO.. as per recommendation and request..
as a way TSMS.. i am SEE..will NAFAE..
IMS..
will WUSGM probably..

11) I like the colour orange.. oranges.. de oranje.. etc2

12) I hate litter bugs.. I hate people who don't signal when changing lanes.. I hate people who can't grasp the concept of queing up.. basically i just hate anything/anyone who does not really get the concept of civic mindedness..

14) I am loving my new phone.. It was worth every penny that i paid for it.. I'm a simple person.. I don't need an iPhone4 to be happy.. i'm grateful and content with what i have.. I spend economically.. only the past few months have been an abberation.. a good abberation..

15) I am slightly bored.. I need some exciemnt..
thus the weekend trips.. something to get the excitement back..
I feel now.. i need my weekdays to recover from my weekends jaunts..

16) In football.. i would probably fit the numbers 4, 5 or 6.. ideally would like to be a number 8..
hmmm maybe a number 19..

17) The feeling of inadequacy always lingers... i feel it's a good thing.. as it's supposed to be a motivator to improve myself even more.. to improve.. to rise to greater heights.. hopefully it doesn't drag me down..

18) I am addicted to football

19) impulse control getting better it seems..

20) I feel the australian team play like thugs.. just finished watching Japan VS Australia.. yeay japan won.. i still remember supporting them since the days of hidetoshi nakata, shunsuke nakamura, kawaguchi and junichi inamoto..

21) My football skills are improving.. somehow..hmmm just turning 17**uhuk**26**uhuk** .. a lot of time to improve.. maybe liverpool will sign me for next season.. hahaha

22) Appetite spikes with the presence of friends..
Appetite berkadar terus with friends..

23) I am in need of a challenge/goal in life.. feeling a bit empty at times..

24) I am currently googling 'cara-cara' membancuh simen..

25) Anytime i buy a house(insya-Allah).. i would like a landed house.. with space for a basketball net and somewhere to kick a football around.. (cakap cam mampu je)

26) Time is a good diagnostic tool

27) Time is a luxury..

28) I am vague.. hahaha

29) I am fiercely loyal -- as evidenced by my loyalty to liverpool even though they've been crap and soulless for the past 6 months.. Thank God , King Kenny is back.. welcome back sir.. now let's go knock the mancs of their perch..

Semper Fidelis..

30) This was supposed to be 10 epiphanies.. heck it snowballs so fast.. well this is the end for now.. i think..

P/S - I am not sure ISK , ISIII, but i know SNS

31) Even the short forms are annoying me in truth..

32) I am over the zoo negara girl.. she has finally been purged out of my system..
I am sentimental.. but i am not tied to sentiment.. if that makes sense..

33) I love odd numbers.. that's why i'm ending with 33..

FLR2MTP# - feels like right 2nd metatarsal fracture
i whacked the bottom of wira's foot today when i was clearing the ball today..
now it's swollen.. ROM is full however it's very2 tender..
so i am on enforced leave from futsal.. at least for the next 4days..
hmm malas tul nak pegi x-ray.. hmmm if it's fractured i can probably just wait for callus to form.. :)


As usual.. blast from the past...

No comments :