Friday, June 16, 2006

I officially have nothing better to do..

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the
question.
No cheating!

How am I feeling today?:
Frank Sinatra- My Way.. haha this is how i've been feeling for the past 6 years.. my father's favourite song

Will I get far in life?
Jangan Takut Gelap .. Tasya ft Sheila On 7
haha go into the unknown.. without fear.. =p

How do my friends see me?
Maksim- Flight of the bumblebee?
more like flight of the bumblebelly.. haha

Where will I get Married?:
Selimut Putih - Hijjaz
hmm sounds bleak.. huhu...bila izrail datang memanggillll....

What is my best friend's theme song?:
Jendela Hati - Saujana - WTF?? biar betul..

What is the story of my life?:
Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight
hmm no comments here haha

What is/was highschool like?:
All American Rejects - Too Far Gone
yep.. all in the past..

How can I get ahead in life?:
Right Said Fred - I'm Too sexy?? hahahahahhahahahahha
sexayyyyyyyyyy!!

What is the best thing about me?:
Getaran Jiwa - P.Ramlee & Sudirman
bangkai.. what are u implying? ko nak kata aku sentimental ke apa.. pukul karang..

How is today going to be?
Alicia Keys - Karma
hmmm ade org nak balas dendam kat aku ke?
what goes around comes around.. the wheel of life

What is in store for this weekend?:
Pearl Jam - Last Kiss
nauzubillah......

What song describes my parents?:
I'll Be Your Crying Shoulder - Edwin McCain
=)

My Grandparents:
France National Anthem - Michael Sardou , hahaha
hmm tak tahu le grandparents aku french.. haha i know my grandmother was chinese and adopted by a malay family

How is my life going?:
Deep Purple - Soldier of fortune
ape dok lagu sentimental je nih..

What song will they play at my funeral?:
Jaclyn Victor - Wajah
hmm...

How does the world see me?:
Bagaikan Sakti - M.Nasir & Siti Nurhaliza
aku memang penuh ngan kesaktian

Will I have a happy life?:
P.Ramlee - Sedangkan Lidah lagi tergigit
does this mean no then? haha

What do my friends really think of me?:
Spider - Relaku Pujuk
haha pleaseeeeeeeee......

Do people secretly lust after me?:
Sheila on 7 - Sahabat Sejati
we people have a normal relationship...

Will I ever have children?
Berhenti Berharap - Siti Nurhaliza
Keji dan kejam

What is some good advice?:
Waktu Yang Tepat Untuk Berpisah - Sheila on 7
errr...

What is my signature dancing song?:
Live - Heaven
i get annoyed by this song actually

What do I think my current theme song is?:
Julia - Exists
dunno anyone named julia.. julia roberts kenal la

What does everyone else think my current
theme song is?:
Bertahan Di Sana - Sheila on 7
nice song actually

What type of women do you like?
Asma-ul-Husna - Hijjaz
wallahuwa'lam...

No comments :