muahaha.. my eyes are teary and blurry and i'm sneezing non stop.. this is most probably as i have commenced taking spirulina again.. it happens every time when i start taking it and after a while it'll become ok and i'll be the empitomy of healthiness.. haha aku dah geylong.. aaaahhh my sinus... i'm studying now( believe it or not albeit quite long breaks in between.. but my studies has been a bit disrupted anyway by the itchiness in me face) hmm maybe something i ate too... dun recall taking seafood or anything.. hmm anyway i'm too lazy too post much .. tired.. esok ada clerking .. and i dun feel well... make me a very grumpy boy.. haha..
just took my medications.. and officially my last available painkiller.. need to get some more..
and i'm playing football for goodwill games.. haha i'll take it easy la for that game.. dun want to risk anything... later.. need to lie down for a while..
p/s : life is easier to take than you'd think, all that's necessary is to accept the impossible, do the indispensable, and bear the intolerable.. ( kathleen norris) haha tata...
here's a new song from lifehouse.. haha i'm addicted to them..
Blind - Lifehouse
I was young but I wasn't naive
I watched helpless as he turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carr
yA past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried
After all this timeI never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That ewithout verything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor
After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
After all this time
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
And I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me dies when I let you go
No comments :
Post a Comment